Features & Benefits:
- Breathable knitting structure for better patient comfort
- 3D anatomical fit for improved wearing comfort
- Special knitting structure in the sole area for higher stability against abrasion
- Seamless integration of pelottes, lined with soft terry cloth
- Soft latex-free materials for enhanced comfort
- Attractive design and colour combination
- Postoperative and post traumatic irritation
- Joint effusion and swelling
- Ankle arthrosis and arthritis
- Slight ligament instabilities
Determine proper ankle support size by measuring around the ankle, just above the ankle bones. If you measure on the borderline between sizes select the smaller size option.
- S: 19-21cm Circumference.
- M: 21-23cm Circumference.
- L: 23-25cm Circumference.